Saturday, January 21, 2006

Credit where it is due

I know that is an unusual heading but as I said, I believe in giving credit when it is due.
Had asked for a training program to be conducted on Business Statistics, for the Marketing GET's of 2004, when I had attended a course on Stats that was raped by the Old men who couldn't understand a word. Suprisingly, the HR responded immediately, asked me to draw up a course and have now sent me the dates for the course. Of course, after the course, the bitching begins as I do not think any of the training would be allowed to be put to use. Anyhow thats a different story.............
On a side note, HR have also sent me a note on 360 ratings. Apparently am supposed to rate my boss, confidentially. Will be doing so on Monday. (Read this imagining in the background sardonic and evil laughter).

- Hari

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What was the end to it??

00:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home