Sunday, January 15, 2006

Stay Late.....We Did Too

I never got the rationale behind that one. Just because these idiots got wedded to their company does not mean that everyone else is. In today's era the slogan is to Work Smart, not Work Hard. And considering the work we do I simply do not see how it affects us if we leave the office at 5:30 instead of 8.
Here are some of the worst pieces of blarney I have heard by some of my Idiot managers.

  • I am coming to work even though I am on leave / on LTA (React - Screw you - Thats your call. Stop trying to give others a guilt conscience)
  • (And after coming to work on leave) Not much work there today, think I'll leave a bit early (React - You could have stayed at home dickhead)
  • Imagine you're in the battlefield (React - Fuck you and fuck your imagination)
  • When I was a young man like you I stayed till 12 pm every day (React - Yes you did, you pestilinial idiot, but only so that I need not)
  • You ought to show some initiative (This was when I asked my boss for a customers phone number, a couple of days after joining the dapartment) (React - Duh???)
  • I leave at 11 pm daily. Why don't you? (React - I have a life. You don't.)
  • (Calling up at 10 pm on my land line) Are you in your house? I'm working you know. (React - Call your wife instead of me. Have any idea what she's doin' btw??)

These are some of the most inane incomptent statements I have heard by my managers. Have no idea how these kind of buffoons rose to managerial levels. A personal note to any of the assclowns who might have accidentally stumbled upon this post - Take your VRS and get the F out. Thank you.

- Hari

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home